Seychelles Offshore Company Registration: Classic Tool for Successful Business Development
October 16, 2017
If your aim is to create an international corporate structure in an environment where influence of the government is minimal and opportunities for growth and development are numerous – Seychelles company incorporation may be a reasonable choice for you! It offers services in the offshore sector’s best traditions, and ensures tax optimization and protection of assets from influence of third-parties. The legislative, political, and administrative systems here provide stability, while legal procedures are simple and transparent. Despite international pressure put on jurisdiction’s authorities it continues to perform effectively, maintaining a “tax-haven” status, and support foreign investment.
The Seychelles are located in the middle of the Indian Ocean and boast picturesque landscapes, as well as unique national and corporate culture. The services offered here are among the cheapest on the market, which is why the number of already incorporated entities amounts to more than 150.000. The latter have become a source of stably growing foreign investment to jurisdiction’s economy, andhave given it confidence in planningof future policies. Seychelles company formation ensures growth and diversification of your business operation on completely legal terms.
In December 1994 local government adopted the law on International Business Companies (IBCs) here and provides a range of convincing benefits. Among the fundamental ones are the following:
– Complete exemption from tax burden;
– Absence of currency control – financial assets may be freely imported and exported from the jurisdiction;
– Absence of minimum capital requirements;
– Potential opportunity to change the jurisdiction of registration for an IBC (company’s migration);
– Total foreign possession of capital is legally allowed;
– The firms’ directors and secretaries might be non-residents of the jurisdiction;
– Only one director and one shareholder are necessary to complete the incorporation procedure, moreover, both roles can be performed by the same person;
– The meetings of managing body may be held at any location by choicee. g. by electronic means.
In 2016 the mentioned law has been replaced by the new Act, which added provisions aiming to improve the attractiveness of Seychelles jurisdiction. The new requirements boil down to the fact that the company must submit an annual return in the year of establishment, continue of operation or after reorganization. According to the new rules Seychelles IBC has to submit records (accounting records and/or board resolutions) mentioning the address where they kept and compose and keep in the registered office the Register of Beneficial Owners. Besides, from December, 2018 the Register of IBC’s Directors will be publicly available.
Along with the fundamental legal regulation, the Seychelles offerstability and predictability in the economic and political sectors, developed infrastructure and telecommunications system and access to the multiple double taxation agreements.
Cooperation with Seychelles IBCs is valued on the global financial arena, due to the jurisdiction’s simplified operation mechanisms. Seychelles offshore company registration provides vast set of opportunities for fast and effective transactions with any corporate entity in the world. It is a way to avoid many nuances that are characteristic formore complex jurisdictions in a time-saving and cost-efficient manner.
The main advantage of the Seychelles company incorporation is its territorial tax system. Your firm will only be obliged to pay taxes on profits generated from activity performed on the islands. Income gained outside jurisdiction’s borders is exempt from taxation, even if these funds will potentially be transferred and kept at a local bank. The payment of an annual registration fee is among the few mandatory conditions of business operation here.
Next, out team would like to present the more detailed procedural benefits of Seychelles company formation:
– An offshore enterprise’s registration here takes place in a very simplified and fast way – with the help of our highly-qualified professionals you will become an owner of one the next day;
– The government sees foreign investment as a vital element of its economy, therefore, creates a flexible business-friendly environment that you and your partners will enjoy;
– The price of company incorporation is one of the lowest among existing offers on the market;
– The amount of registration fee is estimated by Seychelles’ authorities, and will remain fixed throughout company’s existence;
– No obligation for audit and financial reports’ submission.
This jurisdiction has also ensured conditions, which respect the international legal business environment. For instance, it guarantees non-disclosure of investors’ private data through closed access to the registry of shareholders. In addition, it is important that Seychelles, unlike other tax havens that are dependent on, for example, Britain, have a completely independent administrative system.
You can make the first step towards successful business in Seychelles immediately! The price mentioned on our website always covers:
• Official registration of the company;
• Drafting of statutes;
• Government tax;
• Annual return, and
• Legal fees.
Additional services (such as private/corporate bank account, VAT number, and nominee services) are provided for fees listed in detain on the page of the website dedicated to Seychelles’ jurisdiction.
We offer professional and competent assistance throughout the process of Seychelles company incorporation. Even if you consider the questions that appear in your head insignificant, we insist that all details matter and are ready to provide any additional information in order to eliminate inconvenience. Years of experience have made us a trustworthy partner for numerous clients, and we are ready to share our expertise with you!